Disclosure for the processing of personal data
This document provides information about the processing of Your personal data (specifically: name, surname, email address, telephone number, VAT number, full address) by the Controller.
Through this disclosure we aim both to comply with legal requirements concerning the protection of personal data, per Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or the “Regulation”, and to assure You that the protection of personal data is a core value for our business. We want to offer You any information that may be useful to help you safeguard your privacy and control the use of your data as you browse on our website.
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003 AND TO ARTICLE 13 OF REGULATION (EU) NO. 2016/679
The Data Controller for personal data, in other words the entity that makes decisions concerning the methods and purposes of the processing, is CARPENTERIA METALLICA LAFER s.r.l. (hereafter “CM LAFER”), with registered offices in Via al Corbè 15, 22076 Mozzate (CO). The Controller may be contacted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereafter “Privacy Law”) and article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR 2016/679”), which contain instructions for the protection of individuals and other subjects as this relates to the processing of personal data, we want to inform You that the personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the legislation mentioned above and with privacy requirements that apply to CM LAFER.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Mr MATTIOLO ROBERTO, who is the Manager for CM LAFER, the data controller.
The personal data You provide is necessary to fulfil legal obligations
The processing will be automated and/or manual, in compliance with article 32 of GDPR 2016/679 and with Annex B of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (articles 33-36 of the Law) in terms of security measures. Note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of the purposes and minimisation of the data, pursuant to article 5 GDPR 2016/679 and subsequent to Your free and explicit consent, Your data will be stored for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and processed.
Please also note that the data collected will never be disseminated nor yielded to third parties and that it will not be transferred, either in EU Member States or in third Countries that are not part of the European Union.
In any event, CM LAFER does not collect “sensitive” data from You (health conditions, religion, political affiliation, etc.), referred to in articles 26 and 27 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in articles 9 and 10 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679.
CM LAFER does not adopt any automated decision making processes, profiling included, referred to in article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679.
When you visit, consult or use the services available on www.cmlafer.it we can process the following personal data (in other words data pertaining to identified or identifiable persons). For each category of data you will find information pertaining to the purposes of the processing, whether it is mandatory or not, the mode and location of processing, and the legal basis for the processing, as well as the subjects with whom the data may be shared and the period of time for which the data is stored.
Purposes of the processing
- To provide the product or service requested (e.g., steel structures, machine components, spare parts, technical assistance).
- The data collected will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- To establish a relationship with users, especially to respond to supply requests and requests for information and assistance;
- To send announcements pertaining to new initiatives by www.cmlafer.it;
- To conduct statistical analysis;
- To comply with legal requirements.
Whether providing data is mandatory
- Mandatory to provide the product or execute the service requested.
Mode and location of processing
- The processing of Your personal data is executed by means of the operations listed in article 4 of the Privacy Law and of article 4(2) of the GDPR, and specifically: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, restriction, communication, erasure and destruction of the data.
- Your personal data is processed both in print and by electronic and/or automated means.
- Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
- Every request for information about products and/or services is verified by CM LAFER through a request for confirmation from the person who submitted the request. This procedure is meant to verify that the person who submitted the request for information is the real owner of the email address.
Legal basis for the processing
- Regarding the purposes tied to the management and execution of the service requested, your data is processed on the basis of the need to execute your request.
Recipients of the data
- Exclusively CM LAFER
- The data is stored for a period of time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes for which it was collected (in other words, for the duration of the relationship with the client, and to comply with civil, fiscal and accounting requirements concerning storage).
- The Controller will process the personal data for the period of time necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes and, in any event, for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for purposes related to the service and for no more than 2 years from the collection of the data for Marketing purposes.
Rights of the data subjects
You may – at any moment and free of charge – access your data, receive your personal electronic data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and ask us to transmit the data to another data controller (data portability), as well as request corrections, updates, changes or erasure (save for applicable exceptions). Please also note that requests for the erasure of the data are subordinate to applicable legal obligations and requirements concerning the storage of documentation that are imposed on us by laws or regulations.
Where the processing of your data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Therefore, you will always have the right to oppose the issuing of newsletters and the processing of the data for all, or just some, of the marketing or sales purposes.
You may also update the data submitted to CM LAFER by sending an email to email@example.com or writing a letter to CM LAFER S.r.l., Via al Corbè 15, 22076 Mozzate (CO).
When contacting us be sure to include your name, email address, mailing address and/or telephone number(s) to be certain that we can handle your request correctly.
Changes to this document
The previous versions of the document will remain available, in any event.
CM LAFER S.r.l.
Headquarters: Via al Corbè 15 – 22076 Mozzate (CO) – Italy
Telephone: +39 0331 830465